Sunday, December 1, 2013

Pearl’s MosquitOut Slap Bracelet

When summer started in Hong Kong, my husband and I welcomed the season by taking a spin around Inspiration Lake in a rented Surrey Bike. We had nice plans for the day – setting a picnic mat on the grass, having lunch by the lake, paddle boating on the lake. But nothing materialised from our plans as my legs were attacked by black flies as soon as we arrived the lake. I had an allergic reaction from the insect bites and even took a sick leave from work the following weekday. This would have been prevented if I had protected myself with an insect repellent such as my new 'accessory', Pearl’s MosquitOut Slap Bracelet.We are the most popular newest Chinese meridian health analyzer suppliers around the world.The Mini and Portable Quantum Analyzer.

If you ask me whether mosquito repellent bands or bracelets work, I would say yes, but only based on my experience with MosquitOut. Three weeks after my unfortunate experience at the lake, the welts on my legs have healed and I was ready to wear shorts again. I wore the bracelet around my ankle (so it became an anklet instead) and took a walk outdoors. Summer in Hong Kong is generally wet, hot and humid, making it an ideal breeding ground for mosquitoes,POS and Barcode inventory of terminals and kiosks includes the latest in all in one touch pos terminal, like all-in-one responsive touch screen interfaces. black flies,Bopp Tape, You Can Buy Various BOPP tape Products from Global Bopp Tape Suppliers and Bopp Tape Manufacturers. ticks and fleas. But because I now have an insect repellant as an accessory, I am no longer prone to their bites.

According to the packaging, the product's active ingredient is 'Wild Tomato Extract IBI-246 (Methyl-Nonyl Ketone)'. It claims to be a safe ingredient and when I wear the anklet, I smell like citronella. Being an allergy-prone person, that smell does not irritate me at all. It also does not irritate my skin. But I'm pretty sure that it irritates the hell out of those pesky mosquitoes! Last night, while having dinner at a restaurant, there was a mosquito hovering around our area who stayed a safe distance away from us. I just wish that the bracelet/anklet had more subtle designs (eg plain black or other solid colours) as the style selections could be unsuitable for some occasions.

Overall, I am pleased with the product. I like it that you can keep the case for you to store the product when it is not in use. I also like it that you can adjust the size of the band to fit your wrist or ankle. But most of all, I like the fact that it is effective and I can go outdoors wearing shorts without the fear of being bitten by bugs.
You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment